Main goal of Media Publisher (Publisher of T-Comm Journal) — provide the audience with up-to-date research papers and other materials, strictly following the appropriate quality requirements. The above process includes the following services support and the following works execution: placement on the publisher’s website to preserve the Journal’s content, plagiarism detection, rigorous editorial and peer review process, indexation in different aggregators, including eLibrary.Ru, EBSCO, Crossref DOIs and others, for better dissemination of manuscripts.
T-Comm supports providing Gold open access (authors, affiliated institutions or funders pay an Article Publishing Charge, covering the expenses on the described above procedures, upon the manuscript acceptance). After article acceptance all necessary documents (Invoice and Agreement) are sent to the Corresponding author. Articles of special interest to the audience or from low-income countries/charitable institutions may be processed freely to authors. Such decision is usually made by T-Comm Editorial Board.
Authors pay a one-time Article Processing Charge (APC) to cover the costs of peer review administration and management, professional production of articles in PDF and other formats, and dissemination of published papers in various venues, in addition to other publishing functions. Please note that the option to process an advance payment remains but does not guarantee acceptance of manuscripts. There are no charges for rejected articles, no submission charges, and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures or supplementary data. Some items (Editorials, Corrections, Addendums, Retractions, Comments, etc.) are published free of charge.
Here is a breakdown of how our APCs are used. In calculating these values, we have followed recommendations from the Fair Open Access Alliance, an organization that promotes sustainable and transparent scholarly open access publishing.
The APC by journal is given in the table below.
- Publishing Operations & Projects
T-Comm journal develops and maintains its own electronic submission website and takes an active part in organizing scientific conferences and seminars.
- Journal publication
- Triaging. Filtering of papers upon submission by internal staff and editorial board members.
- Organization of peer-review. T-Comm provides a high degree of assistance to Academic Editors so that they can only focus on editorial decisions. We working whith reviewers, collect review reports, communicate with authors and reviewers, correspond with authors about revision, etc.
- Production. including copy-editing, typesetting, copy-editing XML and PDF conversion, and language editing. T-Comm provides editing for all accepted papers, included in the APC.
- Proofreading. Corresponding with authors to approve the final text and requesting any missing information. Handling any requests for support before submission, during the editorial and peer-review process, or post-publication.
- T-Comm management & development. The Editors track key performance indicators of journal, monitor competing journals and the trends in the field. They also provide reports and hold discussions with the Editor-in-Chief and the Editorial Board.
3. Marketing and Communication
Media Publisher allocates part of its income to the promotion of journals and articles through sponsorships of conferences, scholarly society events, and other promotional activities, as well as a series of awards to support researchers.
4. Management & administration
- Management & administration includes cost related to salaries of non-editorial staff and other business costs. They include all the fees paid by Media Publisher (Publisher of T-Comm journal) for membership in publishing organizations.
- Media Publisher is a debt-free company and is not repaying loans or investments.