MODEL OF HETEROGENEOUS LOCAL COMMUNICaTION NETWORK WITH SYNCHRONOUS TIME ACCESS PROTOCOL, CONSIDERING THE RELIABILITY OF ITS ELEMENTS
Elchin B. Gezalov, Azerbaijan Technical University, Baku, Azerbaijan, email@example.com
In the article the local communication network, heterogeneous on the intensity of the incoming message flow and the type of messages, with synchronous time access protocol is considered. All communication stations of the considered local network consist of three substations: speech substations, video information substations and data substations. Speech substations form the speech subnet, video information substations form the video information subnet, and data substations form the data subnet. Substations within the same subnet are homogeneous in their activity. A model of the considered local network in discrete time is being carried out, which allows assessing the effect of the failure processes and restoration of substations of network stations and the communication channel on its characteristics. Based on the developed model of the local network, the probability-time characteristics of the considered network are selected and determined.
Keywords: heterogeneous local area network, synchronous time access protocol, substation, subnet buffer, frame, time window, service interval.
1. A.V. Suzdalev, O.S. Chugreev (1987). Data transmission in local communication networks. Moscow: Radio and communication. 168 p.
2. S.V.Demchenkov (2002). Models and methods for calculating local ether multiple access networks. Avtoreferat kandidatskoj dissertacii [Abstract of the Candidate’s dissertation. St. Petersburg: SUT. 12 p.
3. E.B. Gezalov, N.D. Tagiev (1997). The model of a heterogeneous local network with LLC protocol and an unreliable communication channel. Proceedings of the Azerbaijan Academy of Sciences. Series of physical and technical and mathematical sciences. Vol. XVII. Informatics and problems of management. No. 6. Baku. P. 33-37.
4. E.B. Gezalov (2007). A model of a heterogeneous local network taking into account the reliability characteristics of the communication channel. Collection of scientific papers of the Dnipropetrovsk State University of Ukraine «Actual problems of informatization and information technology. Vol. II. Dnepropetrovsk: DSU. P. 43-48.
5. E.B. Gezalov (2012). Model of a heterogeneous hybrid communication network taking into account reliability indicators of communication channels. Journal «Scientific notes» of the Higher Naval School of Azerbaijan. No. XXI. P. 131-141.
6. E.B. Gezalov (2013). Model of a hybrid communication network inhomogeneous according to the access protocol, taking into account reliability indicators of communication channels. Collection of Scientific Works of ONAS A.S. Popova. Odessa. No.1. P. 140-145.
7. E.B. Gezalov (2018). Model of a heterogeneous hybrid communication network with a combined access protocol taking into account reliability indicators of communication channels. Transactions of communication educational institutions. Vol. 4. No. 4. P. 13-19. DOI: 10.31854 / 1813-324X-2018-4-4-13-13-19
Information about author:
Elchin B. Gezalov, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Telecommunication and Information Security, Azerbaijan Technical University,Baku, Azerbaijan