METHODS OF ADAPTIVE MANAGEMENT OF THE INFORMATION SYSTEM OF CRITICALLY IMPORTANT OBJECTS IN MASS DISTURBANCES
Konstsntin E. Legkov, Military Space Academy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Igor V. Levko, Military Space Academy, email@example.com
Vadim V. Orkin, Military Space Academy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information systems are created in order to improve the management of complex organizational and technical facilities by providing managers with the required information for decision-making. The task of adaptive control of the information system of critical objects in the conditions of mass perturbations is a complex task (due to the multifunctionality of the information system) and expects using procedures applied depending on the state of the information system and the environment. In during of management an information system of critically important objects, it is necessary that goals of management was achieved that are reduced to the successful executing of the tasks of the automated control system of the department. To do this, it is necessary to match the values of the performance indicators required in the conditions of mass disturbances. In the work the problem of the decision of the problems connected with the introduction of the centralized management of the information system is solved. The management process includes the steps: obtaining information on the behavior of the information system, analyzing the information obtained, developing a solution and implementing the decision, implementing control actions on all management objects (all components of the information system, their management systems and equipment). The introduction of centralized management in the information systems of critical facilities is hampered by the heterogeneity of the information and telecommunication technologies and types of equipment used, including the control systems themselves, and standard management protocols, which leads to a number of additional problems: interruptions in information flows, slowdown in production processes control commands and increase the probability of errors. The paper considers a generalized control scheme for the information system, depending on the state of its components and parameter values.
Keywords: information system, critically important object, mass disturbances, vector control, information flow.
1. Butrimenko A.V., Lazarev.V.G. (1965). Sistema poiska optimal’nykh putey peredachi soobshcheniy [The system of searching for optimal ways of transmitting messages]. Problemy peredachi informatsii [Problems of Information Transmission]. Vol.1. No. 1, pp. 80-87. (in Russian)
2. Orkin V.V., Legkov K.Ye., Burenin A.N. (2017). Postanovka zadachi upravleniya funktsionirovaniyem informatsionnoy sistemy [Statement of the task of managing the operation of the information system]. Voprosy oboronnoy tekhniki. Seriya 16. Tekhnicheskiye sredstva protivodeystviya terrorizmu [Questions of defense technology. Series 16. Technical means of countering terrorism]. No. 7-8, pp. 36-39.
3. Mizin I.A., Bogatyrev V.A., Kuleshov A.P. (1986). Seti kommutatsii paketov [Packet switching networks]. Moscow: Radio and Communication. 408 p.
4. Burenin A.N., Kurnosov V.I. (2011). Teoreticheskie osnovy upravleniya sovremennymi telekommunikachionnymi setyami [Theoretical bases of management of modern telecommunication networks]. Moscow: Nauka. P. 464. (in Russian)
5. Burenin A.N., Legkov K.E. (2015). Sovremennye infokommunikatsionnye sistemy i seti spetsial nogo naznacheniya. Osnovy postroeniya i upravleniya: Monografiya. [Modern infocommunication systems and special purpose networks. Basics of creation and control]. Moscow, Media Publisher. 348 p. (In Russian)
Information about authors:
Konstsntin E. Legkov, Docent, head of the Department automated systems of control, Military Space Academy, St. Petersburg, Russia
Igor V. Levko, Docent, assistant professor of the Department automated systems of control, Military Space Academy, St. Petersburg, Russia
Vadim V. Orkin, post-graduate student of the Department of automated systems of control, Military Space Academy, St. Petersburg, Russia