CONVERGENCE OF SERVICES OF QUALITY AND PROTECTION OF THE INFORMATION IN NETWORKS OF CELLULAR MOBILE COMMUNICATION AT A DESIGN STAGE
Vladimir N. Maksimenko, MTUCI, Russia, email@example.com
The basic problem of modern development of information technologies, in my opinion, consists in reduction of life cycle of information systems. It occurs due to reduction of time for a design stage that results in occurrence additional óÿçâèìîñòåé in a subsystem of safety and to reduction of quality of rendered services. Search of ways of acceleration of new methods of designing makes the basic problem for developers. One of tools of acceleration is use of the CASE-technology supporting all stages of life cycle on the basis of a paradigm: methodology, a method, the notation, means.
The combination of information, navigating and telecommunication technologies is the basic material for designing modern info-telecommunication systems which competitive advantages are defined by the achieved results in aspects of information safety and management of quality. Separate designing of a subsystem of information safety and a subsystem of quality management extends term of designing of all infocommunication system. In the given work questions of convergence of information safety and quality management on a design stage of the protected information system of a network of cellular mobile communication are considered.
Keywords: category theory, relations, morphisms, information security, service quality management, parallel algorithms, system exchange operators, quality of service, networks of cellular mobile communication, infocommunication services.
1. Maksimenko V.N. (2018). A categorical approach to the study of aspects of information protection and quality management of services and services in cellular mobile networks. T-Comm. Vol. 12. No. 9. pp. 41-49.
2. Hassan Gomaa. (2011). Designing Concurrent, Distributed, and Real Time Applications with UML.: Translation With English. Ìoscow: DMK Press. 704 p.
3. Maksimenko V.N. (2004). Quality of information security services on cellular mobile networks. Mobile systems. No.10, pp. 44-48.
4. Maksimenko V.N. (2007). Subscriber location service as a means of protection in a cellular mobile communication network. Izvestiya SFU. Technical science. No. 4 (76), pp. 151-155.
5. Belfer R.A., Maksimenko V.N. (2002). The approach to the development of the concept of assessing the level of security of third-generation mobile systems. Collection of works of the scientific-practical conference «Information Security» May 28-31, Publisher TSURE, pp. 205-207.
6. Sheluchin O.I. (2008). Self-similarity and a fractal. Telecommunication appendices. Moscow: Fizmatizdat 362 p.
7. Maksimenko V.N., Filippov A.A. (2008). Data center in the quality management system of a cellular operator. T-Comm. No.6, pp. 47-51.
8. Maksimenko V.N., Afanasyev V.V. Volkov N.V. (2007). Information security in cellular mobile networks. Moscow: Hotline-Telecom.360 p.
9. Maksimenko V.N., Kudin A.V., Ledovskoy A.I. (2007). The safety and quality of mobile cellular services: A terminological reference. Moscow: Hotline-Telecom. 244 p.
10. Maksimenko V.N., Vasilyev M.A. (2011). The method of calculating the standardized indicators of the quality of additional services on mobile networks. T-Comm. No. 4. pp. 26-28.
11. Maksimenko V.N. (2010). Integration of information protection methods and assessment of the quality of services in cellular mobile networks. Materials of the XI International Scientific and Practical Conference «Information Security». Part 1. Taganrog, Publishing House of TTI SFD, pp. 236-240.
12. Evreinov E.V. Kosarev Yu.G. (1966). Uniform universal computing systems of high performance. Moscow: Science. P. 307.
13. Maksimenko V.N. (2008). Building categories of security and quality of cellular mobile services. Materials of the X International Scientific and Practical Conference «Information Security». Part 2. Taganrog, TTI SFD Publishing House, pp. 117-119.
14. ITU-T Recommendation Y.110 (06/98) Global Information Infrastructure principles and framework architecture.
15. ITU-T M.3190, Shared information and data model, SID.
Information about author:
Vladimir N. Maksimenko, Associate Professor of the IB Department, Ph.D., MTUCI, Moscow Russia