CONTROL NOISE POLLUTION OF THE URBAN ENVIRONMENT THROUGH THE USE
OF UNREGULATED MODULATION NOISE PARAMETERS
Valentin A. Abramov, Moscow Technical University of communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia, email@example.com
Oleg B. Popov, Moscow Technical University of communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aleksey N. Terehov, Moscow Technical University of communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia, email@example.com
Elena V. Liukina, Moscow Technical University of communications and Informatics, Moscow, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the research is to control noise pollution City Wednesday. The purpose of the work are proposals to develop control methods currently unregulated noise parameters that have the greatest negative impact on the population. It is shown that the essential problem of mega-cities became not only the degradation of air, water and soil, but pollution and man-made physical electromagnetic fields, radiation and acoustic noise. Attention is drawn to the content of the noise infranizkih frequencies, negatively affecting the person. Research of parameters of urban noise also revealed that negative impacts on humans have abrupt changes in amplitude (attack), modulation noise characteristics, as well as the presence in them of periodic components. It turns out that the existing methods and devices allow to evaluate only normalized noise characteristics: average spectral pattern and noise sticks; power distribution noise; overall, as well as the maximum permissible values as dosimeters, which control the noise level for large periods of time. Invited, except normalized noise parameters, monitor such it denormalized currently parameters as: diskretizirovannnogo noise signal power and this power swings, including at short time intervals; the rate of rise and decay enveloping noise process; rhythmic and infrasound components; exercise precise spectral analysis particularly in the zone of direct frequency effects on the body, as well as the degree of harmonic coupling noise component. Development of algorithms of forming evaluations listed options are made possible by using the integrated presentation of the signal that has allowed to allocate such modulation parameters of noise, as its analytical envelope and instantaneous frequency. Developed at the Department of Television and sound broadcasting MTUCI high-precision method of forming orthogonal signal from the original broadband signal provided an opportunity to apply it in urban settings control tasks noise. The results of the work aimed at the development of new methods and algorithms for controlling noise signals based on dimension as normalized and unregulated noise settings currently allowed to develop software for formation of the parameter estimates of noise. It is shown that the developed software may be used to improve environmental safety and comfort City Wednesday, raising the level of physiological and psychological health, as well as to improve living conditions, reduce fatigue and depression, raising productivity, as well as commercial housing valuation depending on the level of acoustic comfort.
Keywords: urban noise pollution wednesday, infranizkie frequency modulation characteristics of the noise, the speed of change of instantaneous frequency and baseband noise, the number of attacks per unit time, normalized characteristics nenormiro-baths, settings increasing ecological safety and comfort of the city Vienna Wednesday.
1. Pavlova Y.A., Morozov Y.A. (2004). Analysis of the causes of environmental decline Security and comfort the City Wednesday as a result of exposure to noise on urban populations. XVI International Forum «Health and environmental safety of rehabilitation and social protection of the population, abstracts. Moscow, pp. 35-38
2. Pavlova Y.A. , Abramov V.A., Kopylov A.M, Risin Y.S. (2005). Options systems con-ing noise. 6-th international scientific-technical conference-spektivnye technology in communication. Vladimir, pp. 268-269.
3. GOST 23 33 7-78 * Noise. Methods of measurement for residential and premises of inhabited and public buildings. ", m., standard, 1978; Sanitary standards SN 2.2.4./184.108.40.2062-96 " Noise in the workplace, in the premises of residential and general governmental buildings and housing estates in the territory.
4. Popov O.B., Richter S.G. (2010). Digital processing of signals and measuring circuits audio broadcast. Moscow: Insvjazizdat. 292 p.
5. Abramov V.A., Popov O.B., Richter, S.G. Patent No. 2458340, no. 10 from the Tuesday BI method for measuring instantaneous and averages absolute and relative power of acoustic signals and device for its realization.
6. Abramov V.A., Popov O.B. Patent RU 2573248 C2, BI 2 from No. 20.01.2016. Method of measuring the range of information broadcasting of acoustic signals and device for its implementation.
7. Abramov V.A., Popov O.B., Chernikov K.V. The certificate on the State registration of computer programs no. 2013617341. State date. Registration 09.08.2013. The precise spectrum analysis of acoustic signal «Spectran».
8. Abramov V.A., Ozhdihin G.M., Popov O.B., Chernikov K.V., Malov A.V. The certificate on the State registration of computer programs no. 2013616645. State date. Registration 15.07.2013. Analysis of parameters of sound broadcasting signals ESTIM.
9. Abramov V.A., Malov A.V., Popov O.B., Chernikov K.V. (2017). Quality prediction broadcast signal by short real audio signal. T-Comm. No. 2, pp. 19-22.
Information about authors:
Valentin A. Abramov, Moscow Technical University of communications and Informatics, Associate Professor, Moscow, Russia
Oleg B. Popov, Moscow Technical University of communications and Informatics, Professor, Moscow, Russia
Aleksey N. Terehov, the Moscow Technical University of communications and Informatics, Associate Professor, Moscow, Russia
Elena V. Liukina, Moscow Technical University of communications and for the informatization-Ki graduate student, Moscow, Russia