|Ye.B. Alekseev, A.G. Popov, V.I. Popov,
Moscow technical university of communication and informatics (MTUCI), Russia
Passive fiber networks with flow switching in nodes of the regular topological structures
Questions of construction and optimization of difficult networks with radiant flow switching in nodes of the regular topological structures are considered. Constructions of nodes with spectral-selective switches and methods of flow switching transmission control are offered.
Keywords: passive fiber-optical networks, switching of streams.
1. Popov A.G. Obedinenie passivnyh setyey s topologiyey “zvezda”. Slozhnye seti s regulyarnoy topologicheskoy strukturoy // “Foton-Ekspress”, 2010, ?8.
2. Friman R. Volokonno-opticheskie sistemy svyazi. 2-ye dopolnitel’noe izdanie: red. N.N. Slepov. – M.: Tehnosfera, 2004.
3. Goncharov A.A., Svetikov V.V., Svidzinskiy K.K., Sychugov V.A., Usievich B.A. Integralno-opticheskiy analog eshelona Maykelsona, yego osnovnye svoystva i prilozheniya // Kvantovaya elektronika, 2004. – Vol.34. – ?8.
4. Koji T.et al. Wavelength selective and level adjusting optical device // Patent WOUS2007/258678.
5. Iberg, M.G. Optical NxN wavelength crossconnect // Patent WO/1996/011537.
6. Wu Ming-Chiang. Compact wavelength-selective optical crossconnect // Patent WO/2004/015459.
7. Aleksyeev Ye.B., Popov A.G., Popov V.I. Volokonno-opticheskiy kommutator // T-Comm – Telekommunikatsii i transport, 2010. – ?4. – ?.8-10.
8. Heinzman V. Optical communication systems using star couplers // ?atent US ?4.826.275, 1989.
9. Popov A.G. Volokonno-opticheskaya set //Patent RF ? 2264692/ 2005, Byul. ?32.
10. Popov A.G. Lokalnaya volokonno-opticheskaya set i obedinennaya set // Patent RF ?2259635/ 2005, Byul. ?24.
11. Aleksyeev Ye.B. Popov A.G. Perspektivy razvitiya i zadacha optimizatsii passivnyh opticheskih setyey dostupa // Vestnik svyazi, 2009, ?10.
12. PopovA.G. Dvoynaya passivnaya volokonno-opticheskaya set // Patent RF po zayavke ?2007127134.
13. Popov A.G. Passivnye volkonno-opticheskie seti zvezdoobraznoy i drevovidnoy topologiy // Foton-Ekspress”, 2009, ?8.
14. Naniy O.Ye. Opticheskie peredatchiki s perestraivaemoy dlinoy volny izlucheniya dlya DWDM -setyey svyazi // Lightwave Russian Edition, 2006, ?1.
15. Aleksyeev Ye.B. Printsipy postroeniya i tehnicheskoi ekspluatatsii fotonnyh setyey svyazi // Uchebnoe posobie IPK MTUSI-M: Informsvyazizdat, 2000.
16. Aleksyeev Ye.B., Zarkevich Ye.A., Ustinov S.A. Kontseptsiya postroeniya setyey dostupa VSS RF na elementah fotonnoy tehnologii // Elektrosvyaz, 1998, ?10.
17. Aleksyeev Ye.B., Sklyarov O.K., Zarkevich Ye.A., Ustinov S.A. Evolyutsiya seti dostupa na osnove primeneniya volokonno-opticheskih tehnologiy // Elektrosvyaz, 2003, ?9.
N. Bublichenko, R. Zhuravlev,
STR group of companies, Russia
Effective solutions within the limits of FTTx architecture
The modern development of wired access networks – is the use of optical fiber cables. Various types of FTTx architecture are used to describe the general concept of broadband access via optical cable, from which we can distinguish: FTTH — Fiber To The Home (bringing fiber to the apartment, separate dwellings); FTTB – Fiber To The Building (bring fiber to the building entrance ), FTTC – Fiber To The Curb (bringing fiber to cable boxes, groups of buildings).
Keywords: bringing fiber to cable boxes, groups of buildings, FTTx architecture, optical fiber cables.
Director of business development in the field of bank and transport appendices in Russia and NXP Semiconductors company CIS countries, Russia
Convergence in the sector of transport, banking and social security cards based on semiconductor NXP platforms
NXP Semiconductors, founded in 2006, used to be part of Philips company, appeared as a result of semiconductor components development and production separation as an independent business structure. Today we hold a leading position in providing solutions for the transport and banking applications, as well as solutions for electronic identification documents / ID cards. The company produced and shipped more than 1 billion chips for transport cards, more than 800 million chips for smart cards with restricted usage period, more than 500 million chips and modules for banking smart cards. Over 80% of electronic passports in the world use NXP Semiconductors solutions. NXP Semiconductors Strategy in the field of transport, social and banking applications is provision of a complete set of semiconductor products / components, based on which developers, systems integrators and transport operators can create a complete system: from disposable smart tickets with restricted usage period and monthly tickets to readers with SAM modules support and integration of banking and social security cards emulation MIFARE. Strategy of company NXP Semiconductors in the field of transport, social and banking applications of a totality of semiconductor products/components on which basis developers, system integrators and transport operators can create the finished system: from one time smart tickets of the restricted period of use and tickets to readers with support of SAM modules and integration of banking and social cards with emulation MIFARE.
Keywords: transport, banking and social security cards, MIFARE.
Medvedeva Ye. V., Timofyeev B.O.,
Viatka state university, Russia
Video compression method based on two dimensional Markov chains
An algorithm for video compression based on the partition of digital halftone images (frames) on bit binary images and presentation of their dimensional discrete valued Markov processes. To remove the temporary redundancy in the video method for estimation of motion vectors for the senior category of digital halftone images is offered. Results of modeling and performance evaluations of the developed algorithm are resulted.
Keywords: video images compression, two dimensional Markov chain, digital halftone image, bit binary image, the method of motion compensation.
1. Gonsales R., Vuds R. Tsifrovaya obrabotka izobrazheniy. – M: Tehnosfera, 2005. – 1072 p.
2. Richardson YA. Vidyeokodirovanie. H.264 i MPEG-4 – standarty pokoleniya novogo. – M: Tehnosfera, 2005. – 368 p.
3. Chobanu M. Mnogomernye mnogoskorostnye sistemy obrabotki signalov. – M: Tehnosfera, 2009. – 480 p.
4. Vatolin D. Metody szhatiya dannyh. Ustroystvo arhivatorov, szhatie izobrazheniy i vidyeo / Vatolin D, Ratushnyak A, Smirnov M, Yukin V. – M.: DIALOG??MIFI, 2002. – 384 p.
5. Trubin I.S. Metod modelirovaniya tsifrovyh polutonovyh izobrazheniy / I.S. Trubin, Ye.V. Medvedeva, O.P. Bulygina – “Infokommunikatsinnye tehnologii”, Vol.6, ?1, 2008. – P.94-99.
6. Medvedeva E.V., Petrov E.P. Algorithms of the compression static and dynamic half??toned images / 9th International Conference “Pattern Recognition and Image Analisis: New Information Technologies”: Conference Proceedings. Vol.2 – Nizhni Novgorod, 2008. – P.22-25.
7. Medvedeva Ye.V. Metod otsenki vektorov dvizheniya v vidyeoizobrazheniyah / Ye. V. Medvedeva, B.O. Timofyeev // Tsifrovaya obrabotka signalov i yee primenenie: sb. nauchn. trudov 12-y Mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii. – M.: 2010. – P.158-161.
8. Medvedeva Ye.V. Razrabotka algoritma szhatiya izobrazheniy na osnove statisticheskih zavisimostyey mezh?? du elementami izobrazheniya / Ye.V. Medvedeva, Ye. P. Petrov. – Infokommunikatsinnye tehnologii. Vol.6, ?1, 2008. – P.89-93.
Yu.M. Tulyakov, D.Ye. Shakarov, A.A. Kalashnikov
Volga-Viatka branch of the Moscow technical university of communication and informatics, Russia,
Analysis of data broadcasting in modern cellular mobile systems of ground radio communications
At the analysis of channel formation in WCDMA networks the special attention is turned to broadband messages transmission. Data transmission rates are denoted and main WCDMA and GSM networks characteristics are compared, enabling more precise organization of broadcast data transmission and limiting possibilities of this transmission that is important at the organization of services of the mass notification of the population.
Keywords: data broadcasting, cellular mobile systems, WCDMA, GSM.
1. 3GPP TS 45.002 Technical Specification Group GSM.
3. Technical Specification Group Radio Access Network; Radio interface for broadcast/multicast services. 3GPP TR 25.925.
5. UMTS/WCDMA Advanced overview. Adam Girycki. ENKI 2006.
6. Gromakov YU.A. Standarty i sistemy podvizhnoy radiosvyazi. – M.: Eko-Trendz, 1997. – 239 p.
7. Tulyakov Yu.M., Abdalov V.V., Sorokina Ye.V. Obobshchennaya otsenka peredachi dannyh v sistemah podvizhnoy nazemnoy svyazi. M:. “Elektrosvyaz”, ?1, 2009.
8. Shloma A.M., Bakulin M.G., Kryeyndelin V.B., Shumov A.P. Novye tehnologii v sistemah mobilnoy radiosvyazi. – M., 2005.
9. Tulyakov YU.M., Shakarov D.Ye., Lashkin G.L. Osobennosti peredachi dannyh v sistemah podvizhnoy nazemnoy svyazi obshchego polzovaniya i ih statistika. Tezisy Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno??prakticheskaya konferentsiya “Telekom-2007”, Rostov na Donu, 2007.
Gavrilov D.A., Leus A.V., Gavrilova T.S.,
Moscow physicotechnical institute (MFTI), Russia
Application of portable Raman spectrometer in security systems
The creation of portable device having high sensitivity to low concentrations is studied. This device is capable of contactless identification of a substance. The study is based on Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy method. Main applications of device: security systems, pharmacology (control of medicines, tablets), quality control of transparent liquids, monitoring of chemical reactions, authentication of historical works of art, forensic expertise, identification of unknown chemical substances, gemology (gemstone identification, forgery expertise). Contactless identification method has the number of advantages. First of all it is getting results in real-time: in many cases the speed of the analysis procedure is particularly relevant. Also it is the possibility of contactless identification through walls of sealed bags, transparent bottles, vials, and ampoules without opening the container (control of medicines, tablets).
Keywords: portable Raman spectrometer, Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy, SERS, contactless identification of substances, real-time quality control, contactless identification through walls of sealed bags.
Mazurkevich D.O., Orlov V.G.,
Moscow technical university of communication and informatics (MTUCI), Russia
Evolution of security systems in different generations of cellular networks
The main characteristics of cellular networks of different generations and especially the implementation of protection against unauthorized access and ensure confidentiality of transmitted data are presented. In this paper we analyzed the mechanisms and procedures for authentication and user identification in analog and digital mobile networks and the analysis of vulnerabilities in security systems of modern telecommunication networks.
1. Zhukov S.M. Haking mobilnyh telefonov. Overlyey, 2002. – 219 p.
2. Maksim M. Bezopasnost besprovodnyh setyey / Merrit Maksim, Devid Pollino; Per. s angl. Semonova A.V. – M.: IT; Press DMK, 2004. – 288 p.
3. Maksimenko V.N., Afanasiev V.V., Volkov N.V. Zashchita informatsii v setyah sotovoy podvizhnoy svyazi / Pod red. O.B. Makarevicha. – M: Goryachaya liniya – Telekom, 2007. – 306 p.
4. Barns K. i dr. Zashchita ot hakerov besprovodnyh setyey. Prakticheskoe posobie. – M.: DMK Kompaniya IT, 2005. – 408 p.
Aleksandr Kryuger, Vladimir Shaporov,
Nokia Siemens Networks, Russia,
According to our recently published Acquisition & Retention Study, almost 75% of fixed Internet subscribers in mature markets buy what are known as ‘service bundles’ – combinations of broadband access with other services – and almost half of these bundles include TV. In spite of the flood of free videos available online, it seems many people still want to pay for a decent TV service!
Keywords: ubiquity TV, triple-play and quad-play basic services, videocontent.
Netris company, Russia
Convergent services in the service oriented architecture
The article describes how service oriented architecture and the standard OSS solutions can close the gap between the process of service creation, control of service’s lifecycle, service implementation and the use of this service in IMS applications and converged services. This OSS solution can show the operators how to quickly bring new services to life and create the right market product, provide an easy ordering system, seamlessly manage the preparation for operation of basic services and enable subscribers to manage their own services.
Keywords: service oriented architecture, standard OSS solutions, IMS applications and converged services.
1. Lean Development Applied to SO, Retrieved 2010-08-16.
2. Enterprise SOA. Prentice Hall, 2005.
3. Erl, Thomas. Serviceorientation.org. – About the Principles, 2005-2006.
4. Hoyer, Volker ; Stanoesvka-Slabeva, Katarina; Janner, Till; Schroth, Christoph. Enterprise Mashups: Design Principles towards the Long Tail of User Need. Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC 2008). Retrieved 2008-07-08.
||Full texts of articles
1. Passive fiber networks
with flow switching in nodes of the regular topological
Ye.B. Alekseev, A.G. Popov, V.I. Popov2. Attention is focused
on increasing of own production and integrated approach
to solving operators problems.
3. Effective solutions
within the limits of FTTx architecture
N. Bublichenko, R. Zhuravlev.
4. Convergence in
the sector of transport, banking and social security
cards based on semiconductor NXP platforms
5. Video compression
method based on two dimensional Markov chains
Medvedeva Ye. V., Timofyeev B.O.
6. Analysis of data
broadcasting in modern cellular mobile systems of
ground radio communications
Yu.M. Tulyakov, D.Ye. Shakarov, A.A. Kalashnikov
7. Application of
portable Raman spectrometer in security systems
Gavrilov D.A., Leus A.V., Gavrilova T.S.
8. Evolution of security
systems in different generations of cellular networks
Mazurkevich D.O., Orlov V.G.
9. The components
of comprehensive protection of the modern data center
10. Ubiquity TV
Aleksandr Kryuger, Vladimir Shaporov
11. Convergent services
in the service oriented architecture